Disaster Recovery at Development Heroes is about more than replicating and backing up your data. The human process, training, and governance that encapsulates our procedures ensures your business is able to continue performing in the event of a disaster or significant crisis.
Download our whitepaper for details on our standard procedures we put in place for Disaster Recovery and additional scenarios, as well as optional services available to meet your business objectives and continuity plans. The Development Heroes Disaster Recovery Options for enterprise hosting will cover:
- RTO (Recovery Time Objective) and RPO (Recovery Point Objectives) Explained
- Bronze Option: Back-Up and Restore
- Silver Option: Warm Standby
- Gold Option: Hot Server Cross Regional
Combining Disaster Recovery options with the hosting of your Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) environment allows your organization to scale and innovate, while maintaining a secure environment.
Key Benefits of Development Heroes Disaster Recovery Options:
- Managed by Development Heroes’ Experts
- Backed by Amazon Web Services
- Pre-Packaged Options Save Time and Money
- Customizable Continuity Plans
Development Heroes Enterprise Managed Services helps organizations to navigate risk and compliance issues through a mix of planning, development and hosting services. We are focused on helping businesses in regulated industries, such as financial services and government agencies, to offer secure digital experiences that comply with industry and corporate regulations, and provide you with the tools to track and prove your compliance.
Development Heroes offers Managed Hosting for:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Bridgeline Digital - iAPPS CMS
- Hippo CMS
- and other enterprise systems